Energy Blockchain Consortium was launched on May 1, 2018 with energy leaders, innovators and blockchain experts from all over the world.
Submit this form to express your interest in joining the consortium. Please suggest if you have additional interest in taking an active role in the consortium.
The Consortium is open to all businesses from all over the world:
– energy consumers;
– renewable energy producers;
– traditional generation, transmission, distribution utilities, municipalities and coops;
– energy market participants and service providers;
– smart cities, campuses and microgrids;
– educational institutions;
– regulators and policy makers;
– tech. companies in clean tech, blockchain, IoT and battery storage space;
– appliance vendors and OEM manufacturers;
– alliance partners; and
Come join the revolution and don’t get left behind.
You can also send us an email at info at energy-blockchain dot org
Energy Blockchain Consortium
4737 N Ocean Dr., Suite 270, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
EBC Lab in Phoenix
20 E. Thomas Road, Suite 2200, Century Link Tower, Phoenix, AZ 85012